Whenever there was another mass shooting, I used to post about the “Gun Control Shuffle”:
1. Have a mass shooting.
2. Bury the dead and cry.
4. Gun manufacturers, through their lobby group the NRA, warns that the government is out to take everyone’s guns.
5. Gun lovers buy lots of guns because they believe the NRA and the right-wing media.
6. Gun manufacturers’ income skyrockets.
7. Gun manufacturers use this money to bribe politicians through their lobby group, the NRA.
8. Despite overwhelming public support, no gun control passes.
9. Another mass shooting occurs.
Repeat every few months.
However, I found that instead of repeating the Shuffle post every few months, I was doing it every few weeks. And lately, it seems like I would have to be doing it every few days.
Have you noticed?…
View original post 101 more words