(Don’t have time to read this article now? Jump to the bottom and add to Pocket an Iphone/Android app that reads articles to you. Click here to jump to the bottom.)
I did receive this product for free for my unbias review.
Honestly, there isn’t much more I can say than I did in my video. I will admit since using this product I’ve had more energy and it’s helped with dealing with my stress. I didn’t think about it, but I really haven’t had any cravings for salty foods either.
So what is in here and what does it do?
- Vitamin C – Anti-Oxidants, Used to help deal with Chemo, prevents Scurvy
- Vitamin B6 – Sleep aid, Aid in Anemia
- Vitamin B12 – Anemia, Mental Health, Depression, Heart Disease
- Pantothenic Acid – Aids in Vitamin B5
- Magnesium – Kidneys, Crohn’s disease, diabetes, Cancer, Antibiotics
- L-tyrosine – Depression, ADHD, ADD, Insomnia, Mental Health
- Eleuthero Extract – (Ginseng) Blood Pressure, Heart, Herpes type 2
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract – Energy, Cancer, Diabetes, Stress, Liver, Immunity
- Ashwagandha Extract – TB, Anxiety, Insomnia, TB, Asthma
- Choline – Liver aid, Hepatitis, Cirrhosis, Depression, Brain Boost
- Ginger Extract – Stomach issues, Nausea, Arthritis, Pain
- Licorice – Arthritis, Lupus, liver aid, TB, Food Poisoning
- Gotu Kola – Infections: Bacterial, Parasites & Viral, Fatigue, Dementia, Depression
- Schizandra – Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Nausea, Hepatitis
Warning: Some prescription drugs interact with Vitamin C. Always check with your Dr. before taking a supplement especially if you are taking prescriptions.
If you liked this review, please like both the video and this post. Oh and Sharing is caring, so please share! Thanks!